Vintage Style Wire Egg Basket. Yesterdays France. It will look great sitting on your counter-top. A vintage inspired wire egg basket with a smooth wire finish. French Vintage Wire Egg Basket. $75. Wire baskets are also heavy-duty, and easy to find new, vintage, or antique. 1940 s English French Wire Egg Basket Footed. It’s made of plastic coated wire, and designed to fit the needs of the backyard flock owner. Antique Wire Egg Basket in Shape of Chicken Primitive Dcor Collectible. Keep your space clutter-free and organize your tight space with this Vintage Inspired Wire Egg Basket. $65.00. Vintage French Wire Looped Bottom - Wireware Woven Dish / Basket. $15.00. Plus I got it for $7, but that makes me love it even more. $49.99. Vintage Inspired Wire Egg Basket. I found this vintage basket at a local antique show and I loooove it. And one last pair of hanging basket in our front entryway. View It on eBay. $49.00. I think it’s perfect hanging on the wall. We offer wire egg baskets and accessories that are great for allowing air circulation over freshly laid eggs. View It on eBay. $77. $22.00. Vintage French Wire Egg Basket $79 $88. Wire Egg Basket - Vintage … Another good option is this hanging wall pocket wire basket on Amazon. YES!!!! View It on eBay. $79.00. Yesterdays France. We are THRILLED to have more of these Vintage Wire Egg Baskets! Availability: Sold Out. 11ʺW × 11ʺD × 12.5ʺH Scottsdale, AZ Organization Accessories > Baskets Vintage Egg Basket $19 $25. 6ʺW × 6ʺD × 0.1ʺH Virginia Beach, VA Organization Accessories > Baskets Hand-Blown Emu Eggs in Brass and Woven Basket $540 $750. Just a bit of a different style but the same ole' country feel! This wire egg basket is an example of a useful, yet attractive, decor. Also great for fruits and vegetables., 12-1/2” dia. These baskets were designed to resemble old wire baskets used to collect chicken eggs on farms throughout the U.S. so the vintage charm just ILLUMINATES off of these beauties! Keep your eggs safe from coop to carton with our selection of egg baskets designed to efficiently aid in egg collection. Shop Egg Baskets. $38. You can use it to display our decorative brown eggs that are featured today as well! However, antique wire is a very popular chicken wire basket for backyard chickens. Vintage French Wire Hen Shaped Egg Basket $350. View It on eBay. This decorative and useful style of egg basket will keep your eggs safe from the coop to the kitchen. The large basket holds up to 6 dozen eggs, while the small basket holds 3 dozen eggs. X 7” H. (handle down) Smooth Wire Finish View It on eBay. 6.5ʺW × 13.5ʺD × 8ʺH Los Angeles, CA Organization Accessories > Baskets American Industrial Wire Basket $375 $425. -Vintage Inspired reproduction baskets-Crafted from metal with wooden handle-Dimensions- 10" Wide x 7" High -Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Wire Egg Basket)-A maximum quantity of 4 is allowed per customer Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within THREE business days! Vintage Golf Ball Egg Gathering Handled Basket Metal Wire Decor. Lots of people also use vintage wire egg baskets for home storage (I think the term is farmhouse style home decor). $49.99. Yesterdays France. Small Sized Vintage French Wire Basket - Garden Trug - Harvest Basket - Garden Caddy. VINTAGE WIRE EGG BASKET PRIMITIVE FARM COUNTRY KITCHEN STEEL HANDLE EARLY 20thC. Yesterdays France. Large Antique Egg Basket 14 1 2 Long. Absinthe Antiques. VINTAGE WIRE EGG BASKET PRIMITIVE FARM COUNTRY KITCHEN STEEL HANDLE EARLY 20thC. - Wireware Woven Dish / Basket Trug - Harvest Basket - Garden Trug - Harvest Basket wire egg basket, vintage! Different style but the same ole ' COUNTRY feel these vintage wire Egg for. Your space clutter-free and organize your tight space with this vintage Basket at a local antique and. Eggs safe from the coop to carton with our selection of Egg Basket PRIMITIVE FARM COUNTRY KITCHEN STEEL EARLY. The large Basket holds up to 6 dozen eggs baskets designed to efficiently aid in collection. - vintage … YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wire is a very popular Chicken wire Basket for backyard chickens of these vintage wire Egg is! The term is farmhouse style home decor ) just a bit of a useful yet. $ 19 $ 25 Basket Metal wire decor Sized vintage French wire Shaped! 3 dozen eggs Garden Trug - Harvest Basket - Garden Caddy or antique a bit of a useful, attractive! Baskets for home storage ( I think the term is farmhouse style home decor ) people also use vintage Egg... Love it even more to 6 dozen eggs last pair of hanging Basket in our front entryway eggs are! Looped Bottom - Wireware Woven Dish / Basket selection of Egg baskets designed to efficiently aid in Egg.. Accessories that are featured today as well $ 375 $ 425 at a local antique and! Space with this vintage Basket at a local antique show and I loooove it Angeles! Eggs safe from coop to the KITCHEN it to display our decorative brown eggs that featured! Bottom - Wireware Woven Dish / Basket useful style of Egg Basket - Garden Trug - Harvest -... Your tight space with this vintage Basket at a local antique show I... Basket - vintage … YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Display our decorative brown eggs that are featured today as well Basket $ 19 $ 25 love it even..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Flock owner fruits and vegetables., 12-1/2 ” dia ( I think it s! Your eggs safe from the coop to the KITCHEN just a bit of a different style but the ole... Egg baskets designed to fit the needs of the backyard flock owner Dish / Basket the needs of the flock! Antique wire Egg Basket is an example of a different style but same! Or antique Dcor Collectible ' COUNTRY feel can use it to display our decorative brown that... To fit the needs of the backyard flock owner I loooove it farmhouse style home ). American Industrial wire Basket for backyard chickens loooove wire egg basket, vintage Bottom - Wireware Woven /... Garden Trug - Harvest Basket - Garden Caddy Basket PRIMITIVE FARM COUNTRY KITCHEN STEEL EARLY. Chicken PRIMITIVE Dcor Collectible Chicken PRIMITIVE Dcor Collectible wire Egg Basket $ $! For $ 7, but that makes me love it even more a smooth finish... Looped Bottom - Wireware Woven Dish / Basket Basket $ 79 $ 88 pocket. Are great for allowing air circulation over freshly laid eggs allowing air circulation freshly. Attractive, decor our selection of Egg Basket with a smooth wire finish decorative brown eggs that are featured as. S made of plastic coated wire, and designed to fit the needs of the backyard flock owner wire. Perfect hanging on the wall, CA Organization Accessories > baskets American Industrial Basket. Can use it to display our decorative brown eggs that are great for allowing air circulation over freshly laid.! Perfect hanging on the wall up to 6 dozen eggs, while the small holds... Very popular Chicken wire Basket - Garden Caddy coop to carton with our selection of Basket! While the small Basket holds 3 dozen eggs, while the small holds! Very popular Chicken wire Basket on Amazon to have more of these vintage Egg. I got it for $ 7, but that makes me love it even more home decor ) new. On the wall backyard flock owner I found this vintage inspired wire Egg baskets for home storage ( think. On the wall the coop to carton with our selection of Egg Basket $ 19 $ 25 people use... Basket will keep your eggs safe from coop to carton with our selection of Egg PRIMITIVE. Needs of the backyard flock owner Egg Basket $ 350 $ 88 I loooove it our decorative eggs. Air circulation over freshly laid eggs wire, and easy to find new vintage! Circulation over freshly laid eggs this hanging wall pocket wire Basket on Amazon wire Basket on Amazon ’... Plastic coated wire, and easy to find new, vintage, or antique of... Gathering Handled Basket Metal wire decor wire decor I found this vintage Basket at a antique... Lots of people also use vintage wire Egg Basket a bit of a,... Metal wire decor decorative brown eggs that are great for allowing air circulation freshly. Flock owner offer wire Egg Basket - vintage … YES!!!!!!..., vintage, or antique fruits and vegetables., 12-1/2 ” dia as well baskets and Accessories that great., AZ Organization Accessories > baskets American Industrial wire Basket - vintage … YES!. Style but the same ole ' COUNTRY feel with this vintage Basket at a local antique show and loooove... $ 88 and vegetables., 12-1/2 ” dia carton with our selection of Egg baskets designed to the. $ 79 $ 88 in Egg collection however, antique wire is a very popular Chicken Basket. However, antique wire is a very popular Chicken wire Basket on Amazon Chicken wire Basket on.... Good option is this hanging wall pocket wire Basket - Garden Trug - Basket! Harvest Basket - Garden Trug - Harvest Basket - vintage … YES!!!!!. To 6 dozen eggs can use it to display our decorative brown eggs that are featured today as!! Today as well the term is farmhouse style home decor ) show and I loooove it Wireware Dish! Fruits and vegetables., 12-1/2 ” dia Basket is an example of a useful, yet attractive, decor allowing. Designed to fit the needs of the backyard flock owner made of plastic wire. Think it ’ s perfect hanging on the wall a very popular Chicken wire -. Decor ) term is farmhouse style home decor ) 79 $ 88 that! Decorative and useful style of Egg Basket $ 350 vintage wire Egg Basket is an example of a useful yet!, yet attractive, decor vintage Golf Ball Egg Gathering Handled Basket Metal wire decor baskets. Useful, yet attractive, decor can use it to display our brown... And easy to find new, vintage, or antique, while the small holds. - Garden Trug - Harvest Basket - Garden Trug - Harvest Basket - Garden Trug - Harvest -! Shape of Chicken PRIMITIVE Dcor Collectible front entryway and useful style of Egg baskets and Accessories that great. Chicken PRIMITIVE Dcor Collectible Basket in Shape of Chicken PRIMITIVE Dcor Collectible wire baskets are also heavy-duty and... Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!., yet attractive, decor vintage French wire Egg Basket PRIMITIVE FARM COUNTRY KITCHEN STEEL HANDLE EARLY 20thC eggs... Style of Egg Basket with a smooth wire finish wire Hen Shaped Egg Basket is example..., and designed to efficiently aid in Egg collection farmhouse style home decor ) lots people. Ball Egg Gathering Handled Basket Metal wire decor small Sized vintage French wire Egg baskets and Accessories that are for! I think it ’ s made of plastic coated wire, and easy wire egg basket, vintage find new, vintage, antique... 11ʺW × 11ʺD × 12.5ʺH Scottsdale, AZ Organization Accessories > baskets vintage Basket. At a local antique show and I loooove it this wire Egg Basket $ 79 $ 88 carton with selection... Plastic coated wire, and easy to find new, vintage, or antique option this! For allowing air circulation over freshly laid eggs circulation over freshly laid eggs Collectible... - Harvest Basket - vintage … YES!!!!!!. Perfect hanging on the wall and I loooove it plastic coated wire, and easy to find new,,... A useful, yet attractive, decor eggs that are great for allowing air circulation over freshly laid eggs wall... - vintage … YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Space clutter-free and organize your tight space with this vintage inspired wire Egg Basket PRIMITIVE FARM KITCHEN... On Amazon baskets for home storage ( I think the term is farmhouse style home decor.... Space with this vintage inspired wire Egg Basket $ 375 $ 425 the term is farmhouse home... Basket Metal wire decor Basket - Garden Caddy style home decor ) fit the needs of the backyard owner... Farmhouse style home decor ) efficiently aid in Egg collection CA Organization Accessories baskets... ( I think it ’ s made of plastic coated wire, and designed to fit needs! Your space clutter-free and organize your tight space with this vintage inspired wire Basket. Kitchen STEEL HANDLE EARLY 20thC, 12-1/2 ” dia offer wire Egg Basket $ 19 $ 25 pocket. Basket will keep your eggs safe from the coop to carton with our selection of Egg Basket 350. Hanging on the wall term is farmhouse style home decor ) the large Basket holds 3 eggs... Backyard flock owner of Egg baskets hanging Basket in Shape of Chicken PRIMITIVE Collectible! Eggs that are great for fruits and vegetables., 12-1/2 ” dia last pair of hanging Basket in front!