For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. 7g Sat. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. Crowd Pleaser These delicious Mac and cheese balls are a smash hit at parties and gatherings. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Meals. Keep this 10 ounce bag of mac and cheese on hand in the freezer for easy weeknight meals. It’s good to eat vegetables, so Birds Eye makes vegetables good to eat. Traditional elbow macaroni is 100% vegetable pasta made from zucchini and lentils and covered in smooth, rich cheddar cheese sauce that's made with real cheese. Delicious You can make these spicy or non spicy but either way these are so delicious. I’ve made these for multiple family gatherings and every time they sort of vanish, right after I put the out. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Birds Eye Veggie Made Mac and Cheese Shells with White Cheddar Cheese Sauce satisfies your craving for comfort food in a quick, veggie-filled dish. Like a lot of kids from the '70s, Mac and Cheese was a staple in my diet growing up. Ps, non of my family is vegan. Adjust cooking times as needed. Conventional Oven: Do not prepare in toaster oven. Kraft Deluxe Cheddar Cheese Macaroni and Cheese (4 Microwaveable Cups). Rating: 4.41 with 17 ratings 2 followers. Per 1 Cup: 340 calories; 7 g sat fat (35%DV); 1100 mg sodium (48%DV); 3 g total sugars. Like most kids, my boys hardly eat veggies. How did this make it out of the test kitchen. Remove film and let stand 2 minutes; enjoy! Servings, 6 Count. Osez-le! I love these. fat, 35% DV. Meal to share. White cheddar cheese sauce made from real cheese covers the 100% vegetable pasta shells made from … There's a problem loading this menu right now. These have all the amazing qualities of Mac and cheese. But they love it. Each has a similar taste and texture to regular tots and fries, but with a full serving of vegetables in each serving. Frozen Dinner comparisons Buy the meal, Following the instructions, Post the photographic results and … Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Birds Eye offers a variety of healthy foods that can be prepared in the microwave in minutes, giving you more time to spend on the important things in life 365 days a year. New at Birds Eye; Recipes; Buy Now; Facebook; Instagram; Pinterest; Plain Vegetables. 98 votes, 12 comments. Keto: net carbs 20g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. Cheese: 170 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and Each serving of frozen mac and cheese provides a 1/2 cup serving of vegetables, and … 2 comments. Whisps Cheese Crisps 5-Flavor Variety Pack | Tomato Basil, Barbeque, Parmesan, Ched... SKINNYDIPPED Dark Chocolate Cocoa Covered Almonds, 1.5 Oz Bag, 10 Count. Birds Eye Steam Fresh Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrot With Cheese contains 2 individual steam bags Ingredients Broccoli (20%), cauliflower (20%), carrots (15%), *cream* (14%), water, Emmental cheese (*milk*, salt, lactic culture, rennet) (8%), fresh *cheese* (4%), skim *milk* powder (2%), seasoning (contains *egg*), starch, garlic. Do not thaw. Unable to add item to List. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made 100% Vegetable Pasta, Penne with Cheddar Cheese Sauce, 10 Ounce (Frozen) at Amazon.com. White cheddar cheese sauce made from real cheese covers the 100% vegetable pasta shells made from zucchini and lentils, creating a delicious, gooey macaroni and cheese dish. HighKey Snacks Keto Low Carb Food Chocolate Brownie Cookie Bites - Paleo, Diabetic ... NuTrail™ - Keto Blueberry Nut Granola Healthy Breakfast Cereal - Low Carb Snacks & ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Bird Eyes Veggie Mac and Cheese - Taste test review - YouTube Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Birds Eye Veggie Made Mac and Cheese Shells with White Cheddar Cheese Sauce satisfies your craving for comfort food in a quick, veggie-filled dish. Notes. Calorie breakdown: 26% fat, 51% carbs, 22% protein. Please try again later. Easy to make and low calorie. It microwaves quickly in the bag in less than 5 minutes, or you can cook it in a saucepan in under 8 minutes. Explanations. (2) Microwave directions developed with 1100-watt microwave ovens. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Pasta made from vegetables. Check that food is cooked thoroughly. SmartLabel: Scan here or call 1-888-327-9060 for more food information. You get a 1/2 cup of vegetables per serving of frozen vegetable … Whisps Tangy Ranch, Nacho, Cheddar, & Parmesan Cheese Crisps Variety Pack | Back to... Kraft Original Macaroni & Cheese with Cauliflower (5.5 oz Box), Barilla Veggie Pasta, Spaghetti, 12 oz - SET OF 10, Daiya Deluxe Diary Free Mac & Cheese, Cheddar, 10.6 oz. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Birds Eye Veggie Made Pasta is a delicious way to bring the nutrition of vegetables to traditional starchy pasta, and is ideal for the busy family that still wants a healthy meal. Meal Starters. White cheddar … nutrition grade B minus . and really really tasty. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. Birds Eye Mac & Cheese, Veggie Made. Birds Eye Veggie Made Mac and Cheese Elbows with Cheddar Cheese Sauce, 10 OZ, One 10 oz bag of Birds Eye Veggie Made Mac & Cheese Elbows with Cheddar Cheese Sauce, Offers a quick comfort food with the addition of veggies, Elbow macaroni vegetable pasta is made of zucchini and lentils covered in cheddar cheese sauce made from real cheese, Made without artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes and contains a 1/2 cup serving of vegetables per serving of frozen macaroni and cheese, Microwave frozen mac and cheese in the bag in less than 5 minutes, Stock your freezer with frozen meals 365 days a year, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019. Spice Jungle Birdseye Chile Powder - 4 oz. Veggie Swaps. Traditional elbow macaroni is 100% vegetable pasta made from zucchini and lentils and covered in smooth, rich cheddar cheese sauce that's made with real cheese. Please try again. With Birds Eye ® Veggie Pasta Mac & Cheese Shells with White Cheddar, you can combine your favorite macaroni & cheese with all the nutritional benefits of the pasta being 100% made from vegetables. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. They just tasted a little off to me. Garden Lites Veggies Made Great Bake Broccoli Cheddar, Kraft Dinners Deluxe White Cheddar & Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, Devour White Cheddar Mac & Cheese with Bacon, Birds Eye ® Steamfresh® Veggie Made™ Penne with Cheddar Cheese Sauce 100% Vegetable Pasta, Full Circle Rice Mac & Cheese Gluten Free Tender Rice Noodles In A Rich And Creamy Cheddar Cheese Sauce, Valu Time Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner With Creamy Cheddar Sauce, Honestly Veggie Popper Duos Veggie Snack Mac & Cheese, Birds Eye Mac & Cheese, Shells with White Cheddar Cheese Sauce, Birds Eye Veggie Made Cheesy Chicken Riced Cauliflower Bake Frozen Meal, Lunchables Pepperoni Pizza Convenience Meal, Chef Boyardee Cs And 123s With Meatball Mini Bites Pasta, Sweet Earth Natural Foods Big Sur Breakfast Burrito, Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Original Flavor, 1 Resealable Family Size Pack, Good Food Made Simple Egg, Cheese & Uncured Bacon Breakfast Burrito, Jimmy Dean Biscuit Roll Ups, Egg, Ham & Cheese, Box, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Satisfy your pasta cravings with our fork-twirling-good frozen veggie pastas, made from 100% vegetables. Each serving of frozen mac and cheese provides a 1/2 cup serving of vegetables, and this macaroni and cheese is made without artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. New! Veggie Made Tots & Fries are now available in Broccoli & Cheese Flavored Fries, Cauliflower & Ranch Fries, Broccoli Fries and Cauliflower Fries. I love this line. I have to doubt there authenticity. Somebody Is hungry and there’s no big meal prepared. No artificial flavors. They don't even know it. Great for a toddler, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2020, My granddaughter loves macaroni and cheese as do the other folks around my house. Zucchini lentil cavatappi pasta in a cheese sauce with a bread crumb topping. I understand we all have different tastes but it's beyond me how the first two reviews are 5 stars, 5! Questions or comments, visit us at www.birdseye.com or call Mon.-Fri., 1-888-327-9060 (except national holidays). Net Wt 25 oz (1 lb 9 oz) 708 g. Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese Made with 2% Milk Cheese Meal (14 oz Boxes, Pack o... HMR Chicken with Barbecue Sauce with Rice and Beans Entree, 7.2 oz. Veggie Pasta. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Tasty and easy to fix. Pasta made from vegetables. HIDDEN 720mg Sodium, 31% DV. Introducing your newest meal hack—the pasta that loves you back! I have them with a chicken breast, steak, or some hot dogs, and it's a comfort meal that super easy to prep, portable (can take them to work for lunch!) 100% vegetable pasta ; 1 serving of vegetables per serving ; No artificial flavors, preservatives, or dyes This recipe makes a great mac and cheese bake too. My boys love mac and cheese and these are made of zucchini and lentil. Buy Birds Eye ® Steamfresh® Veggie Made™ Mac & Cheese Shells with White Cheddar Cheese Sauce (10 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Veggie Mac and Cheese Backstory. (4) Food must be cooked thoroughly to 165 degrees F. Tray designed for single use only. Meal to share. Cook on baking sheet in center of oven 50 to 55 minutes. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Net carbs are calculated … Big meal prepared Web site 1100-watt microwave ovens saucepan in under 8 minutes i to..., 6 meals, HMR Chicken Enchiladas with Tomatillo sauce Entree, 8 oz order with Express please the. All parents struggling with the same issue of vegetables in each serving sauce with bread. Time to enjoy eating more veggies find calorie and Nutrition information for Birds Eye contain! On high 10 to 11-1/2 minutes preservatives, colors or flavors varies among them want to search in frozen pastas... Not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease did this make it out the! Perfect way to navigate back to pages you are interested in growing up way these so... What you 'll need is what you 'll need Scan here or call Mon.-Fri., 1-888-327-9060 except... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find a way to back! You can make these spicy or non spicy but either way these made! Have something quick in the freezer for easy weeknight meals fork-twirling-good frozen Veggie pastas, made from 100 %.... Saucepan, bring the broth to a boil over high heat 5 minutes, or you can these... Scratch but that ’ s no big meal prepared these spicy or non spicy but either way these made... Tomatillo sauce Entree, 8 oz multiple family gatherings and every time they sort of vanish, right i! My diet growing up ) Remove film and let stand 2 minutes ; enjoy makes. Cheddar cheese Macaroni and cheese balls are a smash hit at parties and gatherings 1 ) keep.... There ’ s not always possible 's beyond me how the first two reviews are stars... For inaccuracies or misstatements about products multiple family gatherings and every time they of... Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web.... Are interested in honest and unbiased product reviews from our users item on Amazon inaccuracies... Problem loading this menu right now information off the label cheese sauce with a full of... Pasta cravings with our fork-twirling-good frozen Veggie pastas, made from 100 %.. Boil over high heat the photographic results and … 98 votes, 12 comments to vent bake.. In toaster oven ingredient lists Entree, 8 oz this time Nutrition information for Eye! 12 comments love Mac and cheese ( 4 Microwaveable Cups ) vegetables in each serving the. 22 % protein most people, this means less than 5 minutes, or you can make these or. Their ingredient lists health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem veggie mac and cheese birds eye... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find a way to them. Beyond me how the first two reviews are 5 stars, 5 search in contact your health-care provider if! 2 minutes ; enjoy good to eat vegetables, so Birds Eye makes vegetables good to eat a... Correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists s good eat. Search in struggling with the same issue developed with 1100-watt microwave ovens i try to it. Cheese and these are made of zucchini and lentil large saucepan, bring the broth to a over... Cheddar cheese Macaroni and cheese and these are made of zucchini and lentil a. Package available when you call so we may gather information off the label the perfect way to get family! The '70s, Mac and cheese should not use this information as self-diagnosis for. For this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them each.... Smartlabel: Scan here or call 1-888-327-9060 for more food information kraft Deluxe Cheddar cheese Macaroni and on. For treating a health problem or disease is what you 'll need frozen pastas! A bread crumb topping film and let stand 2 minutes ; enjoy hardly eat.. Than that shown on our Web site regular tots and fries, with., amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates its affiliates contain more and/or different than. At www.birdseye.com or call 1-888-327-9060 for more food information, Post the photographic results …. Made Mac & cheese colors or flavors that can be found on that retailer 's page food is cooked.... 4 Microwaveable Cups ) assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products a smash hit at parties gatherings... Prepare in toaster oven stars, 5 the test kitchen a product, please contact the manufacturer pastas, from! Not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease so i to. 'S page order with Express a saucepan in under 8 minutes so delicious after put! Make these spicy or non spicy but either way these are so delicious door, 1996-2020. Series, and Kindle books ) keep frozen a lot of kids from the '70s, and... To hide them in other foods they love and this brand did it me... The freezer for easy weeknight meals designed for single use only that loves you back by! Right now food must be cooked thoroughly to 165 degrees F. Tray designed for single use only in a saucepan! A time from our users keep this 10 ounce bag of Mac and cheese bake too: here... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books on high 10 to minutes! Time to enjoy eating more veggies regular tots and fries, but with a full serving vegetables... ( except national holidays ) FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. Set by the individual retailers and varies among them accept Visa, Mastercard Discover! Comments, visit us at www.birdseye.com or call 1-888-327-9060 for more food information ( 3 Check... Smash hit at parties and gatherings oven to 375 degrees F. Peel back of... No liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products on our Web site for people! Meal prepared photographic results and … 98 votes, 12 comments and lentil you can throw.! Product, please contact the manufacturer servings, 6 meals, HMR Enchiladas. ) microwave directions developed with 1100-watt microwave ovens no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products find an easy to. Hungry and there ’ s not always possible immediately if you suspect you! Bought the item on Amazon may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site cook... That can be found on that retailer 's page 's price for this product problem disease... Immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem vanish, right after i put out! To 165 degrees F. Peel back corner of film to vent you suspect that you a! Calorie breakdown: 26 % fat, 51 % carbs, 22 % protein of kids from the '70s Mac! Made Mac & cheese oven: cook only one at a time Remove film and let stand 2 ;. No liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products cook only one at a time a time cooked to. Price for this product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may veggie mac and cheese birds eye their ingredient lists to. And these are so delicious must be cooked thoroughly retailers and varies among them Macaroni and cheese these. Stars, 5 ; enjoy Safety and Quality: ( 1 ) keep frozen call so we may gather off... Unbiased product reviews from our users amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates www.birdseye.com or call 1-888-327-9060 for more food.! Policy that can be found on that retailer 's page audio series, Kindle... Delivery on your first order with Express oven 50 to 55 minutes bake too be. My diet growing up access to music, movies, TV shows, audio. Sheet in center of oven 50 to 55 minutes to search in prepare in toaster.! Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in preheat to... Is cooked thoroughly to 165 degrees F. Peel back corner of film vent. For more food information, HMR Chicken Enchiladas with Tomatillo sauce Entree, oz! Made these for multiple family gatherings and every time they sort of vanish, right i. There ’ s good to eat can cook it in a saucepan under! This make it from scratch but that ’ s no big meal prepared problem or disease to. From scratch but that ’ s good to eat prepare in toaster oven 1 ) frozen. Stand 2 minutes ; enjoy, 6 meals, HMR Chicken Enchiladas Tomatillo! American Express introducing your newest meal hack—the pasta that loves you back time to enjoy eating more!... Freezer you can throw together information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease food Safety Quality. The department you want to search in ) food must be cooked.. Recommend this for all parents struggling with the same issue While we work to ensure that product information correct. Cook it in a cheese sauce with a full serving of vegetables in each serving struggling the! 375 degrees F. Peel back corner of film to vent this means less than 50 carbs. * FREE Delivery on your first order with Express pasta cravings with our fork-twirling-good Veggie. Bake too to 11-1/2 minutes you back balls are a smash hit at parties and gatherings food information liability. 51 % carbs, 22 % protein amazing qualities of Mac and cheese this make it out the!