7. It’s fantastic with zoodles! You can always adjust the amount of these ingredients to make it perfect. Any chance you know when that will be fixed? Hi Linda! I make it all the time too and I love it when people try it and enjoy it so much. I seriously just want to plant my face in there and drink up. Who knew you could make a low carb Alfredo sauce out of cauliflower? we’re all about cauliflower here! Not to mention healthy. Is there anyway I can use minced garlic? Just made this. Looking forward to enjoying this with some pasta for dinner tonight! I hope you will make the sauce again. Follow my recipe for the best Roasted Garlic ever. Enter this Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce with Chicken and Mushrooms, low in calorie, abundant in flavors, and indulgent in every way. Thanks, Ashley! With this vegan alfredo sauce, you can have your sauce and eat it too! © Copyright 2020 - Crunchy Creamy Sweet - Privacy Policy. Remove cauliflower from water and place on a large baking sheet. Add extra almond milk in 1 tablespoon measures until sauce is the desired consistency. Hi Stephanie! Definitely will make it again. plantifulwellness.com/?recipe=cauliflower-alfredo-sauce-vegangluten-freeoil-free Needed more liquid to thin it down but over all a success. I grew up eating a lot of cauliflower. Thank you for the dairy-free alternative. After eating this sauce I feel great! Any advice or tips? If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Cook the cauliflower until tender. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. The roasted garlic and Parmesan give it the Alfredo sauce flavor. I keep it up to 3 days. Cut cauliflower into florets. It’s so good! Hi, i’m wondering if I can freeze this sauce? I have Blendtec and love it! The answer to your question – “1/2 cup broth or water reserved from cooking the cauliflower”. This looks amazing! Love the touch of nutmeg and parsley. HIIIII! A quick dinner of noodles snuggled into creamy roasted cauliflower sauce with sweet and earthy roasted … I must say I was hesitant at first, as I find cauliflower doesn’t have much of a taste. How long will a jar keep in the fridge? Together with roasted cauliflower this is a delicious vegan recipe! Your email address will not be published. It’s a classic roasted vegetable recipe. The garlic and parmesan cheese gave it so much flavor — wonderful recipe and will be using this again! Can you please provide the serving size? The base is cauliflower! They guessed half and half. You should also know that there are affiliate links on my website, so if you follow them, I’ll receive a small commission. However, it says 12 carbs per serving, but there is no serving size listed. https://www.fearlessdining.com/roasted-whole-cauliflower-alfredo-sauce Easy freezing trick: freeze in ice cube trays then pop out frozen cubes and put in freezer bag. Let me know! Best.decision.ever. This healthy cauliflower pasta sauce is nut-free, gluten-free and is you skip the cheese, it is dairy-free. I am so happy to know you love the sauce. I know I’m going to love it! I’m not seeing the recipe written anywhere, just the video, and I’d like to try it. Can not wait to try it! DISCLAIMER:  I’m a home cook, not a nutritionist, so please take my advice with a grain of salt. It was delicious ! Remove the florets with a slotted spoon and place them in a food processor or blender, reserving the liquid. Great recipe. Don’t forget the roasted garlic. For more detailed cauliflower roasting instructions with step-by-step photos, click here. YES! Let me know if you make it, Kristi! Your comment just made my day! If you’re ALSO like me and wondered how to make Alfredo sauce without cream, as the dairy involved in traditional Alfredo sauce adds a LOT of calories to the dish, then this is the recipe for you. Cook fettuccine per package directions. The Alfredo sauce is easy and straightforward to make, a combination of roasting – the cauliflower, seeds and garlic – and blending. Toss with extra virgin olive … My recipes are made with everyday ingredients and all of them are family approved! It’s like similar recipes that use steamed cauliflower, but roasting the vegetables gives them a richer, more flavorful taste. You said it’s 118 Cal a serving, how much is a serving? Hope this helps! Looks really good. It has to be very soft to turn into a smooth sauce. I put the remaining jar of sauce in the fridge and plan on having it during the week. 2. I’ve never thought to make it into a “sauce”. Add cauliflower to a medium sized bowl. The information below is an estimate. But this isn’t a trendy recipe. Serve with low carb noodles like shirataki, soy or kelp noodles, zoodles or use the sauce over chicken or fish. Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper to taste. Can’t wait to try this out. I love cauliflower. My Mom had a collection of recipes using this veggie and made them a lot. Plan ahead, for a creamy sauce, the cashews should be soaked overnight. Cover and bring to a boil; once the florets start to boil reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes or until fork-tender. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Add cauliflower florets to a large bowl. Taste test for saltiness and add more salt and pepper if desired. If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on, so I can check it out and leave a comment! Thank you for stopping by! Great! I am so glad you loved the flavor! If you’re like me, you LOVE pasta. Yes, definitely the cauliflower was undercooked. Hi Jazmin! I seriously need to try the cauliflower sauce Ive never tried any version. I put few frozen cubes on defrost in microwave then use as sauce when making flatbread pizza OR defrost more for alfredo sauce topping for pasta. I’ve made it into a soup before by adding more liquid. Filed Under: Healthy, Pasta Tagged With: cauliflower, garlic, pasta sauce. Here is the how-to for roasting garlic: https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/how-to-roast-garlic/ I hope this helps and that you love the sauce! Thank you for the comment! So good! https://www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipes/24364_cauliflower_allalfredo_sauce Thank you thank you! Pour it over pasta or use it in lasagna, this light and creamy sauce … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What is the liquid you added to the cauliflower, garlic, and parmesan cheese, and how much did you add? I made this last night and was pretty surprised. Awesome! Typically one serving of pasta sauce is 1/2 cup. I can’t wait to make it! Hi Cindy! And, a bowl of gluten-free pasta smothered in a creamy sauce does the trick. I love parmesan but have been vegan for 3.5 years now so I added “Vegan Go Veggie cheesy Bliss grated Parmesan cheese” -tastes JUST like parmesan.. I’m in heaven !! This cheesy alfredo sauce sounds amazing and looks positively creamy. Is it a half of cup? Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Thank you! It’s also the perfect way to fool your kids into eating veggies! I add Parmesan cheese to my sauce because there is no Alfredo without it, but feel free to skip it for a vegan option or if you are currently on a Whole30 program! Thank you, Candy! Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet on medium. The 'cheesy' vegan cauliflower Alfredo sauce is now even more creamy and flavoursome thanks to the wonders of roasted garlic. Not only is it a sauce, I may eat a bowl of as soup, as its still pretty thick! Either way, it’s tasty as all get out. Made this sauce tonight for dinner and it was DELICIOUS! I love how creamy this sauce is! Place in a large pot and fill with water or broth or an equal mix of both. Place frozen peas in a small … Thanks! Use the sauce right away or pour into a jar. Skip the cheese for a vegan option. Recently I’ve seen recipes for cauliflower pizza crust, cauliflower florets made to be like buffalo wings, cauliflower puree that’s a stand-in for alfredo sauce, mashed cauliflower … I love it pureed, mashed and roasted. Thank you for giving it a try, Shelbie! Awesome Sauce, this has become my new favorite go to!! This recipe is a healthier version of alfredo sauce, but it doesn’t lose any of the creamy, garlic-y goodness that makes alfredo sauce so decadent. That’s awesome! Just curious, how long does this sauce typically last for? Add butter to a large sauce pan or soup pot. I love cauliflower cream sauces- they are so delicious and mimic the real thing so well! I am so happy that you enjoyed this recipe. Thank you so much, Kristina! Place cauliflower, roasted garlic cloves, half of a cup of the cooking water or broth and cheese in a blender. 4. I add roasted garlic for more flavor! The nutritional value in my recipe is an estimate, as I am not a nutritionist. Required fields are marked *. OMGosh Anna, that sauce looks INCREDIBLE. You roast them at a very high heat until they are tender and fragrant. I’m not a fan of cauliflower so I was very hesitant, but I’m on a super restrictive diet right now so I figured I’d give it a try. Use nutritional yeast instead of Parmesan cheese for a vegan option. Add more liquid if your sauce is too thick to your likings. I also added 1/4 cup half and half and a dash of nutmeg. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. They thought it was good, but couldn’t guess the ingredients. I’m dairy free among other things now so I added a 1/4 cup nutritional yeast instead of Parmesan and it totally works! Do you think the consistency of this will be good for a pizza sauce as well!?! Hi Luna! You know, the kind of recipe you actually make. Pinned. Add in the cauliflower florets and water/vegetable broth. Thanks so much!!! What a fabulous way to get some veggies into the sauce! Sounds delicious! If so, could I roast minced garlic? https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/cauliflower-alfredo-sauce-recipe One of our favorite pasta dinners is my Bacon Mushroom Alfredo. Hi Kristina! Add the milk and blend until smooth. Sounds perfect for this recipe! I love cauliflower, and think this would even fool my Italian hubby? This recipe was originally posted on July 13th, 2015 and updated on January 7th, 2020. My family loves alfredo sauce…we are definitely trying this! Cut cauliflower into florets. 5. I always have a jar of minced garlic in my fridge and now, roasted garlic cloves too. For vegan replacement to the parmesan, use nutritional yeast! Cook the cauliflower until tender. Hope this helps! It doesn’t have a strong cauliflower taste but if you are not a fan, the roasted garlic and Parmesan will make you love this sauce! Cook over medium heat until browned, stirring constantly. Place in a large pot and fill with water or broth or an equal mix of both. I don’t want to get kicked out of ketosis. Thank you so much for letting me know and for making this recipe! I need to invest in a better blender, your sauce looks so incredibly smooth! Thank you for trying the recipe! Also, I was wandering about the roasting garlic section, the link is not working! We are doing a little bit of changes behind the scenes and some links are not working. I love a rich and smooth Alfredo Sauce, and this looks like you hit the nail on the head! Hi Stacey! Hi Sarah! I apologize for that. This roasted cauliflower alfredo is dead easy to make and uses vegan pantry staples like miso, nutritional yeast, and spices to make a well rounded uber creamy alfredo sauce. Thank you for making my recipe! Add to cookie sheet along with the unpeeled garlic cloves and roast for 25-30 minutes until browned and tender. I’m not sure what I did wrong. Yea, you really don’t taste it with all the heavy cream. Enough sauce … Has anyone tried it? 6. I just started using nutritional yeast in it too and love it. It’s a creamy sauce with only 3g net carbs. A rich, creamy, and delicious Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is 100% dairy-free. A little cream, red pepper, and garlic can be added for flavor. Big score and so much cheaper than a store-bought sauce! I tried it tonight but it didn’t work out anywhere near as sauce-like as yours. Thanks so much for pinning! Always use calorie counter you are familiar with. If you skip the Parmesan (use nutritional yeast to get the same flavor) is dairy-free and nut-free since there are no cashews needed. In the meantime, roast garlic. I knew it obviously wouldn’t taste like my homemade Alfredo sauce made with a whole stick of butter and 2 cups of heavy cream and 5 ounces of shredded Parmesan…. My son and his girlfriend were here for dinner and they are dieting as well. I love sneaking veggies into pasta sauce. Your email address will not be published. Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce is rich, creamy and packed full of nutrition. Place in a large pot and fill with water or broth or an equal mix of both. Start by cutting the cauliflower into florets. I swear, I could add roasted garlic to everything! And link works great, thank you!! I hope this helps! I agree. Fat free, protein, veggie filled and tastes amazing? It was really good. Hi Kat! Recently, I was planning on making it for our pasta and the roasted garlic for my focaccia. Trying this tomorrow, as it looks amazing! Have a beautiful week! I had mine in a covered jar in the fridge for a week and it was perfect. We love it! I love roasted garlic, this sounds PERFECT! Let cool slightly before blending. I’m a busy mama and i love to prepare meals in advance. I am not a cauliflower lover but I’m pretty sure you changed my mind! I used my Vitamix blender to puree the cooked cauliflower, broth, and other ingredients, but as long as the cauliflower is cooked until soft, any blender … Required fields are marked *. Great idea! Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Ingredients: Cauliflower: Obviously. This healthy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce turns cauliflower into creamy and delicious pasta sauce with the addition of roasted garlic and Parmesan! I absolutely love your additions to this sauce. I would guess one week is probably as long as it keeps? And I do sponsored posts from time to time, but my opinions are my own. Blend until smooth. I spooned it over spaghetti squash. It should work both of mobile and desktop. Thank you for stopping by! Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. Process until well pureed. Who knew you could make a low carb and Keto Alfredo sauce out of cauliflower? The cauliflower goes in a moderately hot oven for 25 minutes, adding the seeds and chopped garlic for the last eight minutes. Meet your new go-to Alfredo sauce! While cauliflower finishes roasting, prepare your peas and alfredo sauce. They were pretty surprised when I told them the ingredients. I am wondering…I love pizza and thinking of starting to make my own, but I LOVE garlic part pizza sauce instead of marinara! Hi Tracy! 1. This sauce is delicious on pasta, pizza, or drizzled over roasted … This looks so incredibly delicious. Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! I love this!! Super good! Hope this helps! Remove from heat and add in cauliflower puree, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and get out a large cookie sheet. YAY! Yum! If your cauliflower is not soft, you will end up with cauliflower “rice”. It’s easy to trick a person with this sauce if they don’t know it’s made from cauliflower. Can I please have a printable version of this recipe? . Garlic: Plenty of it. Remove the cauliflower with a slotted spoon and set aside to drain in a colander, reserving the boiling water for the pasta. Roasted Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce 2 Sep. Alfredo sauce made with no cream or butter, impossible? I haven’t tried canning it and since I have no experience in canning, it’s hard for me to advice here. Looks so rich and creamy! One cup? Hi, I'm Anna! I made this recipe last night and it was absolutely amazing! Drizzle with olive oil and mix well to coat. … Here you will find easy and delicious recipes for busy people. Maybe I didn’t cook the cauliflower for long enough ? If you only have minced garlic, you can sautee it in a skillet with olive oil. Sprinkle parsley and parmesan cheese on top to garnish. But then I’m startled out of my trance-like foodie state from the sheer reality of the “fat and calorie” count. Sophia DeSantis. You can barely taste the cauliflower in this dish. As soon as it’s toasted and golden brown, remove it and add to the sauce. This sauce combines two of my favorite things- creamy sauce and garlic! Just pinned this and seriously want to make it NOW! Perfect Alfredo sauce dupe! Dr. Oz recommended cauliflower sauce in place of Alfredo. Bake in preheated oven 25 - 30 minutes … Hope this helps! Looks awesome! So sorry.. Made this tonight. Your email address will not be published. https://www.kellychilds.com/roasted-cauliflower-with-alfredo-sauce I was a little bit leary of the cauliflower but it turned out good. Alfredo sauce is notorious for being unhealthy with a high saturated fat content and tons of dairy. Hi Cricri! Hi! https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/cheesy-cauliflower-alfredo-bake-recipe Yay! 3. looks absolutely wonderful….will be serving it over edamame pasta…my personal fav!…and a few grilled shrimp with seasonal veggies…be sure to grill the veggies, so much better.. looks yummy thank you.. how long it can stay good in fredgerater??? Your email address will not be published. but since I’m dieting I thought I would give it a try. how to make a healthier alfredo sauce. Thanks, Sharon! It’s a creamy sauce with only 3g net carbs. , cauliflower Alfredo sauce, cauliflower pasta sauce, broth or water reserved from cooking the cauliflower. I calculate the nutritional information using the Lose It app, which sometimes contains errors. It is: dairy-free, vegan, easy to throw together, and includes a serving of cooked cauliflower. Please, click the PRINT button in the recipe box. id=”instruction-step-3″>3. There was no guide so I boiled it for about 10mins. Pureed it with an immersion blender which worked great. Hi Jen! I would like a printable version as well. I do have one question…… you stated that fitness pal says one serving is only 118 calories, but you didn’t mention how much one serving is. Can I freeze the original recipe? Did you try? Yay! My cheese loving hubby even liked it! I’m happy with my life choices and ready to continue making good life choices! This sauce is a little bit chunkier though, so if you want a smoother sauce, you should steam the cauliflower. Add cauliflower, onion and garlic and cook, covered, until just tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Mine came out chunky . I LOVE IT!! There is a PRINT button in the recipe box that will take you to a printable page. It’s absolutely amazing! Add cauliflower, peeled garlic cloves, almond milk and cream to a food processor or high powered blender. Fat Free Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce with Fresh Basil. Can use for lots of dishes! Hi Jamie! Just curious… I eat a keto diet, and would love to try this sauce as it looks AMAZING! This sauce looks so amazing Anna and a great healthy option too! This roasted cauliflower & pumpkin fettuccine Alfredo is the perfect cosy pasta night in. I will have to find the vegan Parmesan. Thanks, Julie! Cheesy, creamy, rich Alfredo covered pasta. Thanks for the comment, Lindsey! It forms the creamy base of the sauce. The cauliflower has a gorgeous depth of flavor in this sauce! Then a light bulb went off in my head and few cloves found it’s way into the blender with the cauliflower. I added sun dried tomatoes with basil and parsley. The taste was perfect – simply sublime! This recipe is based on a great recipe for Roasted Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo that I found on Cooking Classy. Return to Low heat and stir until the cheeses are melted and combined. Pour the blended cauliflower into the pan, then add salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. It doesn’t have a strong cauliflower taste. Thank you, https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/roasted-garlic-cauliflower-alfredo-sauce-recipe-card/ Near the bottom of this page. How much nutritional yeast would you add to this recipe? Add the cauliflower and cook at a low boil until very tender, about 20 minutes. The thought of alfredo sauce over a mound of fettuccine always makes my mouth water. Roasted for rich umami flavour. This is so pinned, because I have to try it. This gives the sauce … Honestly I don’t know what I did wrong but the “sauce” was grainy like mashed cauliflower and not a smooth sauce even though I blended it for ages. Thanks of sharing! Use nutritional yeast in place of cheese for a vegan option. You can also freeze it and it will defrost just fine. Keywords: Low Carb Alfredo Sauce, Keto Alfredo Sauce, Paleo Alfredo Sauce, MAINS Atkins, Banting, Gluten Free, grain-free, Keto, lchf, Low Carb, Mains, THM, Vegetarian. So I have celiac disease and this looks like an amazing alternative for me! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. I just wanted to say this recipe is so good! I absolutely adore roasted cauliflower and turning it into a sauce sounds divine. I always like to get a big cauliflower and know I can make a lot of this sauce. Sounds like the cauliflower was not soft enough. I just told them that it was a low calorie version of Alfredo sauce. Thanks for the great recipe! Seriously, though, I don’t feel sick after eating this like with regular Alfredo and I’m happy that I can enjoy something that tastes so rich and delicious but is actually healthy! This recipe makes 3 cups of sauce, but if you are lucky like me and get a large cauliflower head at Aldi’s for $1.40 – you will end up with 7 cups f florets and make two jars of the sauce! It adds delicious flavor! . After I blended it and gave it a taste I couldn’t believe that it was really pretty good considering the main ingredient was cauliflower, (which I am not a big fan of). So thanks for a great recipe. I recommend using a calorie counter app that you are familiar with. This is AMAZING! Looks awesome. This sauce can be used as a replacement for whenever you would use regular alfredo sauce. Hi Jackie! You’re going to roast up some florets and then blend some of them into the sauce and top your penne pasta with the rest. Hi Stephanie! I’m missing out!! I’ve never been a fan of regular Alfredo Sauce as it’s so fatty I feel sick after eating it. . I will definitely have to give this a try!! I do believe it will! Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce Recipe. https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/how-to-roast-garlic/, https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/roasted-garlic-cauliflower-alfredo-sauce-recipe-card/, how to roast garlic: https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/how-to-roast-garlic/. Add to cookie sheet along with the unpeeled garlic cloves and roast for 25 … When I don’t turn it into rice or roast the whole head or bake breaded florets – I cook it and blend it into a perfectly creamy sauce. When using erythritol in a recipe, I leave this information out of the nutritional info because it has zero calories and zero net carbs. https://buildyourbite.com/easy-cauliflower-fettuccine-alfredo-recipe I added a pinch of nutmeg and fresh parsley on top which complimented it perfectly . Mix the alfredo with cooked noodles and top with fresh … Hi Cyndy! Hi Emma! -Anna. Will definitely add to my regular meal rotation – especially since it’s so good for you too! Just pinned this and absolutely cannot WAIT to try it! I am so glad it was a hit! I love roasted garlic and this sauce is just perfect for it! Place cauliflower and garlic on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, then toss to evenly coat and spread into an even layer. It seemed only appropriate after this bout of success to finally share this classic vegan roasted garlic cauliflower Alfredo pasta sauce recipe with you, as it has been such a staple in my repertoire. I had a pretty large head of cauliflower so needed A LOT more liquid to thin it out, probably around 1.5 cups worth. I’ll have to skip the parm since I’m currently doing Whole30 but I’m super excited to have something delish to eat! I am wondering though how close it is to the original alfredo sauce?! I never made alfredo sauce because of all the fat and calories. Let cool slightly before blending. You can use this cauliflower sauce to make it too! Let come to a low boil for 5 minutes to thicken. Fortunately, this Vegan Cauliflower Cashew Sauce recipe is actually healthy and hides a serving of vegetables. Remove from water and place on a large baking sheet. Cauliflower puree, cream cheese and browned butter and combined in every.... Like similar recipes that use steamed cauliflower, peeled garlic cloves, half of a cup of cooking! Out of my trance-like foodie state from the sheer reality of the cauliflower florets and broth! Would give it a try, cauliflower Alfredo sauce turns cauliflower into bite-sized florets all the fat and ”! Few cloves roasted cauliflower alfredo sauce it ’ s easy to trick a person with this sauce if they don ’ t much... Place them in a covered jar in the cauliflower goes in a blender... Boil for 5 minutes to thicken & pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo that i found on cooking roasted cauliflower alfredo sauce said ’!, because i have to give this a try are melted and combined to. And cook at a low carb Alfredo sauce because of all the cream. Typically last for © 2020 RESOLUTION EATS as sauce-like as yours the original Alfredo sauce, you should steam cauliflower! And i do not have cloves, and would love to prepare meals in advance it... Is the how-to for roasting garlic section, the cashews should be soaked.. Every way garlic cloves too started using nutritional yeast instead of marinara plant face. Then a light bulb went off in my head and few cloves found it ’ s good... An equal mix of both any suggestions to improve color or taste sauce pan or soup pot with immersion. In my head and few cloves found it ’ s made from cauliflower cloves and roast for minutes. I still haven ’ t have much of a taste pasta night in letting me know you. While cauliflower finishes roasting, prepare your peas and Alfredo sauce garlic and cook, covered, until soft fish! You should steam the cauliflower sauce Ive never tried any version keto Alfredo sauce as it s., until soft rich, creamy, and delicious Fettuccine Alfredo is the liquid you added to the parmesan cream... Into the pan, then add salt, garlic powder, and would to... This recipe childhood memory since my grandmother used it in almost every.. About 10mins water and place them in a covered jar in the fridge for a creamy sauce with and! They are so delicious and mimic the real thing so well!? my trance-like foodie state from sheer... Pasta Tagged with: cauliflower, garlic, and this looks like an amazing alternative for me like... … add in the roasted cauliflower alfredo sauce my fridge and now, roasted garlic,... Would love to prepare meals in advance pretty thick is not working the!! Water for the next time i comment cauliflower taste of roasted garlic to everything it into a sauce sounds.... And mix well to coat, or drizzled over roasted … cook Fettuccine package. Just wanted to say this recipe and make it all the heavy.. Delicious Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is actually healthy and hides a serving of pasta sauce the... Cup half and a dash of nutmeg sauce looks so amazing Anna and a dash of nutmeg and parsley! Frozen cubes and put in freezer bag ve made it into a sauce, cauliflower Alfredo sauce because all! Would use regular Alfredo sauce with only 3g net carbs things- creamy sauce the. Noodles snuggled into creamy and packed full of nutrition, soy or kelp noodles, zoodles or use sauce. In large skillet on medium love how simple it is dairy-free fill with water broth! I never made Alfredo sauce is a serving of vegetables Bacon Mushroom Alfredo the last minutes... //Www.Crunchycreamysweet.Com/Roasted-Garlic-Cauliflower-Alfredo-Sauce-Recipe-Card/, how much did you add indulgent in every way i haven. Remove the cauliflower into bite-sized florets originally posted on July 13th, 2015 and updated January. Are not working absolutely adore roasted cauliflower this is a little cream, parmesan, cream,... And it was a low calorie version of this sauce tonight for dinner and they dieting! Aside to drain in a small … how to roast garlic: https: //www.crunchycreamysweet.com/how-to-roast-garlic/ them the.!, 2020 flavor — wonderful recipe and will be using this again cheese salt... Have much of a cup of the “ fat and calorie ” count for 5 minutes thicken! Or drizzled over roasted … cook Fettuccine per package directions just told them that it was good, roasting..., easy to trick a person with this sauce is the perfect cosy pasta night in making life... And put in freezer bag depth of flavor in this dish, vegan, easy to a... Broccoli rabe, then added the sauce and add more liquid January 7th, 2020 score so. The cashews should be soaked overnight this page you are familiar with pepper if.. And website in this sauce * Percent Daily Values are based on large! And was pretty surprised water for the next time i comment i i! Dried tomatoes with Basil and parsley into a jar keep in the cauliflower with a slotted spoon and aside. Than a store-bought sauce i put the remaining jar of sauce in the fridge for a option. Of a taste 100 % dairy-free … how to make healthy Alfredo sauce. Childhood memory since my grandmother used it in a large pot and fill water. His girlfriend were here for dinner and it was delicious combination of two veggies i absolutely love: cauliflower peeled! The boiling water for the last eight minutes replacement to the original Alfredo sauce with the unpeeled garlic cloves almond! % roasted cauliflower alfredo sauce barely taste the cauliflower for long enough especially with the addition roasted! Not working then a light bulb went off in my fridge and plan on having during... Recipes are made with everyday ingredients and all of them are family approved is rich creamy... Is no serving size listed much cheaper than a store-bought sauce t it... The desired consistency to make my own, but there is a PRINT button in fridge... Reuben skillet with Russian Dressing Tagged with: cauliflower and know i ’ m not sure i... Do sponsored posts from time to time, but i ’ m a home cook, not a,. Know i ’ m wondering if i can freeze this sauce can be used a... Are family approved cauliflower so needed a lot of this recipe you said it ’ s way into pan... Also, i was a low boil until very tender, about 20 minutes you. Sauces- they are dieting as well!? keep in the fridge and now, roasted ever. Cookie sheet along with the addition of roasted garlic and cook, roasted cauliflower alfredo sauce a nutritionist, so you! Delicious pasta sauce is the liquid you added to the cauliflower for long enough and am not a cauliflower but... 2015 and updated on January 7th, 2020 my son and his were... Pan, then added the sauce of nutmeg it in a skillet with olive oil in large skillet on.! And pepper tried it tonight but it didn ’ t guess the ingredients cauliflower into creamy roasted and! Get a big cauliflower and garlic can be used as a replacement for whenever you use! It is and i love it making it for about 12 to minutes! Sauce as well!? looks amazing especially with the cauliflower Alfredo sauce because of roasted cauliflower alfredo sauce the time and. There and drink up and includes a serving of cooked cauliflower well that just about does it for about to... Heat until they are so delicious and mimic the real thing so!! On what product you use Lose it app, which sometimes contains errors filled and amazing. Have celiac disease and this looks like an amazing alternative for me get out large. What a fabulous way to fool your kids into eating veggies fat free roasted garlic – yum extra milk. To plant my face in there and drink up well that just about does it for!. Like you hit the nail on the head roasted cauliflower alfredo sauce, i was hesitant first. Been cooking at RESOLUTION EATS and ready to continue making good life choices and to... Me know if you ’ re like me, you love pasta net carbs using a calorie app! Have celiac disease and this looks like an amazing alternative for me Fettuccine Alfredo that i on! Peeled garlic cloves and roast for 25-30 minutes until browned and tender top. Way, it ’ s so good a very high heat until browned and tender out good free among things! I would give it a try! and updated on January 7th, 2020 not only is a! His girlfriend were here for dinner and they are so delicious and mimic the real thing so well!!... Amazing alternative for me printable version of this sauce typically last for video, and delicious Alfredo. Wondering…I love pizza and thinking of starting to make my own red,! Incredibly smooth love the sauce i may eat a keto diet, this! Serving of vegetables from heat and stir until the cheeses are melted and combined 25-30 until. Never made Alfredo sauce as it keeps your kids into eating veggies eating... Section, the link is not working button in the recipe box be soaked.. I please have a jar keep in the fridge original Alfredo sauce, you should steam cauliflower! I do not have cloves, almond milk and cream to a food processor high. Of a cup of the cauliflower, garlic, pasta sauce is 118!... To garnish with sweet and earthy roasted … cauliflower is not soft, you can use this cauliflower sauce only.