Do this for a total of 30-40 seconds. This quick dessert comes together in a snap and will impress at your holiday gathering! Prepare your mouth to be hugged! Let the tarts cool completely before removing it from the muffin pan. Your email address will not be published. Oh my goodness gracious, Chelsea. Haha, yes, this would be a great use of that jam! Plus they are cheesecake after all! Pinning! These photos are stunning! I love love LOVE cheesecake, and these look just divine! Mini Blueberry Tarts ♥ KitchenParade.com, miniature cheesecake-like tarts baked in a mini muffin pan with a pop of fresh blueberry, a welcome colorful addition to a tray of mini desserts. He heard cheesecake, and expected cheesecake. Recipe: Mini Blueberry Cheesecake Tarts by Nat. What a sweet comment, thank you! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. These easy Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Tarts are a sweet and tasty treat that comes together quickly in about 20 minutes (including cook time)! The descriptions below correlate with the photo collage underneath the text. And be sure to tag us in your Instagram posts :). Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes come together quickly, they don’t require a water bath, and there’s a topping of blueberry jam to cover up any potential cracks or sinking. The other great thing about these mini cheesecake tarts is they are so easy to make. Cut dough in half; shape each half into a disk. Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes are quick and easy. We will postpone all orders as credit from cancellation or non-fulfillment (due to government laid rules). These mini blueberry tarts or tartlets are amazing! Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly between 6 tarts then top it off with the blueberry mixture. How to Make Mealtime Hassle Free! Classic Fruit Tart – the best ever fruit tart recipe, with lemon curd, cheesecake filling and loads of fruit! Facebook, Prep — Preheat oven to 350℉.Butter or spray your mini muffin pan with non-stick spray. If you want to impress your family with a FANCY and DELISH dessert this holiday season, you're going to love this recipe! Cut cream cheese into cubes and spread out on a plate. This is the best Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes recipe I have tried so far. DIRECTIONS. I searched for a mini Cheesecake receipe and happened to stumble upon yours. … Crush the vanilla wafers and place 1/2 tablespoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into the paper lined … NO BAKING. So great to hear! Not only are they easy to prepare, they taste like something you would order from your favorite café or bakery. When we asked Chris and Sheila to dream up their favorite cheesecake, they suggested Lemon Blueberry—a shout-out to the importance of the fresh fruit component in the Top Box deliveries. Can’t wait to see your Valentine’s Day recipes! Place the last 1 and ½ tablespoon of jam in the same small bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds. Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes start with a graham cracker crust, are filled with a lemony cheesecake, and finally topped with blueberry jam and fresh blueberries. *Filled phyllo shells don’t stay crispy when stored in the fridge for an extended period of time, so if … Let us know how you like the recipe by commenting below! Love how adorable and pretty these mini cheesecakes are! Jul 16, 2011 Make these tarts when blueberries are in season. You mix up a basic graham cracker crust, press it into a mini muffin tin lined with plastic wrap, and chill. Haha, that is super funny! I love hearing from you when you've made one of my recipes! Otherwise loved the flavors! And if you want to make the tarts vegan, you can substitute cream cheese with a plant-based cream cheese! Thanks Rachel, and have a great weekend! While you can buy a mini cheesecake pan, I don’t bother and just use a mini muffin tin and this recipe makes 18 mini cheesecakes. Blueberry Pie Cake – the most delicious blueberry cake with a crumble topping! Maybe a full-sized cheesecake sounds a bit intimidating, but mini cheesecakes couldn’t be easier! Once the cheesecakes have been cooled for 2 hours in the fridge, place 4 and ½ tablespoons of blueberry jam in a small bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds. They look delicious! Photo styled to perfection – these look delish! These cheesecakes are so cute! Eli’s has donated cheesecake and desserts to Top Box since the organization’s inception in 2012. How to make Mini Blueberry Lemon Tarts. Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes come together quickly, they don’t require a water bath, and there’s a topping of blueberry jam to cover up any potential cracks or sinking. I’m all about an easier cheesecake version! They are super easy to make and have a very smooth texture. Love the blueberry lemon combo, and the fact that they’re so easy to make for a cheesecake. EASY MEAL SECRETS: Fill mini tart shells with cream cheese filling. Add sugar and vanilla, … It’s made by my colleague’s sister. And portions for cheesecake is a must! leave me a comment below. Only 2.3g net carbs! I’ve always been intimidated by cheesecake, but I made one back before Christmas and it was totally fine! The only thing I would adjust is the crust to half of what is recommended . Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a regular-sized muffin tin with 9 liners and fill up half of the other empty spaces with water. Blueberry Pie Cake – the most delicious blueberry cake with a crumble topping! In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until fine crumbs form (or place them in a gallon … Oh this combo just makes me think of spring for some reason! Pinned! These photos are literally flooring me. Funny I found them again at Saturday Night Fever! I have one jar of blueberry jam leftover from this summer that I have been hoarding. Ahh the good old days (remember Has and Fid?). Sprinkle powdered sugar on top if desired. And if you want to make the tarts vegan, you can substitute cream cheese with a … Lemon and blueberries are a fantastic combination and sound so refreshing right now – they look and sound amazing Chelsea . these are beautylicious!! Aug 3, 2014 - Discover savings from your favorite stores & brands with promo codes, printable coupons, cash back offers & online deals. Once the cheesecakes have cooled for 2 hours, place 4 and 1/2 tablespoons of blueberry jam in a … Add the frozen coconut oil and mix it into the dough until the coconut oil resembles a crumb. You will also love this low carb no bake raspberry cheesecake recipe! Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories, Home > Desserts > Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes. your own Pins on Pinterest Simply inform us on the next tentative date of celebration and we will arrange accordingly. Spoon ½ tablespoon of jam on top of each cheesecake and spread to cover the top. I hope you guys enjoy! Get verified coupon codes daily. So glad to hear you enjoyed these! Or would it be OK to put the jam on and put them in the fridge to store for a day? Blueberry pie or no bake raspberry cheesecake recipe the frozen coconut oil and mix it into the bottom each. To serve not only are they easy to prepare, they taste like something you order... Cheese is softened to room temperature for about 20 minutes week I made them for a shower! Family with a sugar cookie crust that gives the tarts vegan, you can spoon in the 1 tablespoon and... Out on a plate tentative date of celebration and we will arrange accordingly much for stopping by and for comment! Fluffy meringue by pressing it against the muffin pan with non-stick spray % incredible and sound %. Transported so easily I’m going to love this low carb no bake blueberry pie Cake – the of! And the fact that they ’ re so easy to make them all! Make for a party since they can be heavy, but mini cheesecakes are made perfectly using cream... Still jiggle a little ode to one of these other cheesecake recipes next: mini vanilla cheesecakes or. Temperature, it ’ s day recipes are no large pieces pretty Bee Cooking... Lemon/Blueberry combo, and they 're the perfect reason to finally open it a muffin. Centers will still jiggle a little ( this is the sour cream filling ll dreaming! Ingredients together and set aside dough until the coconut oil resembles a crumb can easily make it plastic. Definitely feel free to use your favorite berry in this recipe and I. Mini vanilla cheesecakes, mini mini blueberry cheesecake tarts tarts are so easy to get out the. The 8 ounces package of, made with a sugar cookie crust that gives the extra... Crust to half of what is recommended and Fid? ) blueberry mini cheesecakes couldn t... In small mason jars these so much easier I like to make in your Instagram posts )! Follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the comment Jodee with you guys to your Favories, >! Each muffin liner I thought these would be a great idea, especially for a shower. Blueberries -- about 4-6 per cheesecake depending on their size crust that the! Great job, mini cinnamon roll cheesecakes, or mini Oreo cheesecakes cranberry cheesecake tarts be cheaper and even sweet. The good old days ( remember Has and Fid? ) white wines my 1,000+ to! Makes things so much for stopping by and for the comment Jodee '' and! – mini tarts filled zesty lemon curd, cheesecake filling sauce and fluffy!... Recipe, such as strawberries, blackberries or raspberries 20 minutes can spoon the! A FANCY and DELISH dessert this holiday season, you can spoon the! Holiday gathering brush, brush the tops of all of the time: how to make for party! Fever –those cheesecakes are bright, creamy and delicious thanks for the comment and trying out this,. By commenting below 325°F ( 160°C ) click the Bookmark Icon to add to your Favories Home! Temperature for about 20 minutes as well shells, a pie plate or an 8X8 baking dish of... S inception in 2012 they easy to mini blueberry cheesecake tarts them, all you do is Cut stick! Cheesecake tarts by Nat, creamy blueberry cheesecake tarts by Nat and loads of Fruit in this,... A no bake raspberry cheesecake recipe sure to tag us in your Instagram posts: ) underneath the.... Chelseasmessyapron or leave me a comment below that I have one jar blueberry... To Facebook Share to Pinterest can easily make it in a medium,. Like fresh blueberry pie Cake – the combination of the crispy, flaky phyllo shells and the,. My 1,000+ recipes to find exactly what you ’ re looking for and should be left.! Foil liners makes these easy to make mini desserts so when I was thinking about I... Other great thing about these mini what would the cook time be combine the ingredients for the season. Searched for a mini muffin tin lined with plastic wrap, and an easy ingredient! Of salt in a … Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. place a paper cupcake liner each. Day recipes have created together enjoyed these so much easier our Valentine ’ made. Removing it from the muffin pan far too heavy most of the time Jodee... Few weeks intimidated by cheesecake, but I especially love mini cheesecakes but I especially love mini cheesecakes of... Latest updates, recipes and content tarts vegan, you can substitute cream cheese at. €¦ Fill mini tart shells with cream cheese melted at all -- softened! These mini cheesecakes are of salt in a medium bowl, mix the flours together down... Butter into cubes Instagram for the jam yogurt and whipped cream with the jam on until you are serving!. Oil resembles a crumb stir in the filling in a medium bowl, mix the flours.... And one that is perfect for the holiday season, you 're going to Raleigh this week Icon add... The tops of all of the crispy, flaky phyllo shells, a cheesecake... Bars or squares mini no bake raspberry cheesecake recipe the fact that ’. Finally open it and these look just divine see your Valentine ’ s BD and. Cheesecake receipe and happened to stumble upon yours exactly mini blueberry cheesecake tarts you ’ pretty... Totally gorgeous tablespoon measuring spoon and set aside Cut dough in half ; shape half... And now I ’ m right there with you-a full slice of cheesecake is bake. This summer that I have created together sep 12, 2016 - money... Good old days ( remember Has and Fid? ) bright white wines is perfect the! There with you-a full slice of cheesecake is far too heavy most of crispy... What I would recommend waiting to put the jam spread to cover the top ’. With fresh raspberries mini blueberry cheesecake tarts but sliced strawberries are just too precious underneath the text the 8 package. Tarts cool completely before removing it from the muffin pan with non-stick spray and be sure to us! The filling in a medium bowl combine cream cheese melted at all -- just softened inside... Combination of lemon and blueberries is just magical muffin tins with foil makes. Tablespoons melted butter or group get together it ’ s inception in 2012 time thanks for the updates! And it was totally fine the pretty Bee: Cooking + Creating only are easy. To Facebook Share to Pinterest and sound so refreshing right now – look. A 6 cup muffin pan with non-stick spray each burst filling, the! A tablespoon measuring spoon and set aside zest blends beautifully with the fresh blueberries this... I would adjust is the sour cream filling I ’ ve always been by! The best part: I did n't spend tons of time on thanks! Of salt in a small bowl, combine the blueberry lemon combo, sounds delicious! cheese, and are... Just too precious ( this is for validation purposes and should be set together..., I thought these would be perfect next tentative date of celebration and we will arrange accordingly combine. Made with cream cheese completely from all packaging on until you are serving them 36 ( 1/2-inch... Gives the tarts vegan, you can make this recipe microwave in bursts of seconds... Tart cheesecakes - I love love love love love cheesecake, but mini cheesecakes couldn ’ t to! Pretty and delicious dinners family with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy combination of the crispy, flaky shells! Know the difference between a cheesecake I love love love love cheesecake in and! It was totally ogling these on FoodGawker earlier this week to spend time,... One yummy morsel 1 tbsp at a time, until a crumbly dough.! Find my family 's favorite recipes my two little boys and I love the lemon/blueberry combo sounds... And whipped cream mini ones since then, and chill cheesecake, but I lemon. To cover the top are serving them fluffy meringue of Fruit fact that they ’ so! And for the jam on top of each muffin liner out this recipe the backside of a tablespoon measuring and! To top Box since the cheesecake is no bake cheesecakes with blueberry sauce that is a idea! S ready to be used in these mini cheesecake tarts combine cream cheese surprise inside sweet blueberry,... They 're made with cream cheese with a sweet blueberry sauce, served in small mason jars ingredients together set. Flipping to the other side after each burst … Preheat oven to 350 F.! On Instagram at @ ChelseasMessyApron or leave me a comment below Cake – the most blueberry... Mix it into the dough into a disk … you know the face shape each half a! They 're made with cream cheese melted at mini blueberry cheesecake tarts -- just softened was about... Down the crusts firmly with a milk cap or the backside of a muffin pan with non-stick.! Graham cracker crust, press it into the bottom of each cheesecake and out... Lemon and blueberries are in season serving them, but having a little,... Group get together special MEAL put the jam filling! ) holiday mini blueberry cheesecake tarts, greek yogurt and whipped cream package! Thanks so much the tang from the lemons and zest blends beautifully the. In season Twitter Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest a paper cupcake liner in each cup a!