Hops. Showcasing Citra, Simcoe and Amarillo at their absolute best. Score: 89 with 537 ratings and reviews. 12 Beer of Christmas. Elvis Juice is an American IPA infused with grapefruit peel. I can tell you he seemed happy with the choice and I have heard a lot of buzz about BrewDog and specifically about the Elvis Juice … The company is valued at up to £1 billion, exports to 55 countries and launched its spirits arm, LoneWolf, in April 2017. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. All piled high on a caramel malt base. Fermentables. Elvis Juice is an American IPA infused with grapefruit peel. Contains 8 x Punk IPA, 8 x Pale Ale, 8 x Clockwork Tangerine, 8 x BrewDog Elvis Juice, 8 x Hazy Jane and 8 x Dead Pony Club 330ml cans. In 2010 we finally got our paws on the equipment we needed to dry hop our beers. This recipe was cloned from Brewdog - Elvis Juice. BrewDog Elvis Juice puts grapefruit centre stage. Inside you’ll find all the key brewing equipment, ingredients and recipe for Elvis Juice with the bespoke malt bill, signature hops and yeast. Want to help improve this recipe? Showcasing Citra, Simcoe and Amarillo at their absolute best. Elvis Juice is a IPA - American style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon, GB6, United Kingdom. Last update: 12-22-2020. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. All Grain homebrew recipe. Gigantic grapefruit notes are tail-gated by orange and pine. Last update: 12-12-2020. ABV 6.5% IBU 60.0 OG 1060.0 #212 B-SIDES - BERLINER WEISSE WITH YUZU. Online retailer Brooklyn Brew Shop teamed up with BrewDog to make beer-making kits and mixes so you can recreate Punk IPA and Elvis Juice … lb kg 2. ppg 30. Elvis Juice is a IPA - American style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon, GB6, United Kingdom. Gigantic grapefruit notes are tail-gated by orange and pine. JANUARY 2016 IPA. All you need to get your hands on for homebrewing is a large pot, a funnel and a strainer, pick up a bottle capper and sort yourself some empty bottles! The recipe is somewhat vague with regards to the amount of Grapefruit peel to put in? Pay homage to the bejewelled Beelzebub of fruity IPAs. Every recipe is a little different, so make sure you're checking out the correct set of instructions. BrewDog Elvis Juice. A compilation for (and of) the ages, it contains every single BrewDog beer recipe in homebrew-level detail, issued as a free download to anybody who would like it. L 3. use Mash. Has anyone got some experience of brewing this beer please? Hundreds of brew days to come, more than a decade in the making. As I mentioned, I’m not a beer aficionado, so I have very little input here. Primed with tart pithy grapefruit peel for a citrus assault on the senses. From there they played with the recipe adding more grapefruit peel and less juice and before you can say, “love me tender”, The King’s juice was ready. BrewDog Elvis Juice 1: The Mash The malty base is flooded by citrus-aroma’s, thanks to the aromatic hops and the added grapefruit-peel. Elvis has left the building. Gigantic grapefruit notes are tail-gated by orange and pine. BrewDog launched its Elvis Juice IPA in 2015. I believe he selected the ever famous Elvis Juice, one of their most popular selections. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. An IPA with Grapefruit front and centre This is an IPA like no other. Brewgr is an online homebrew community and recipe calculator to help homebrewers find, create and share homebrew recipes with other homebrewers. Intense American hops and fresh grapefruit added during the boil give this IPA a bitter edge and a bright citrus sip that'll make you pucker. Use the search field above to find your style. This zest zenith delivers intense US hop aromas. This zest zenith delivers intense US hop aromas. Share 2K Elvis Juice is a American style IPA with a strong bitter edge. 41% - Liquid Malt Extract Light - RU. Last update: 09-20-2020. ABV VARIOUS % Packed with headliners, seasonal favourites and our much-loved Hoppy Christmas. 18% - Cara Malt - UK. BrewDog Elvis Juice puts grapefruit centre stage. Score: 89 with 542 ratings and reviews. L 9. use Extract. A hopped up power ballad for the twenty-first century. Add as much grapefruit and orange peel as you dare to FV for extra citrus twist. Score: 89 with 528 ratings and reviews. During The Mash, you're extracting all the sugars, color and flavor you can from grain. Mash @ 65c for 75 mins Ferment @ 19c For a "twisr" - Add grapefruit and orange peel into the boil and FV for extra citrus twist Score: 89 with 542 ratings and reviews. Send me a message. BrewDog Elvis Juice. BrewDog Distilling Co. is the spirits side of the well-known Ellon-based business, and it makes the popular Lone Wolf gin, Five Hundred Cuts Botanical rum, Rogue Wave vodka and Inugami Shochu. BrewDog Elvis Juice. lb kg 0.9. ppg 35. A web version of DIY Dog - BrewDog's entire back catalogue of beer recipes with BeerXML downloads You're basically... 2: The Sparge BrewDog Elvis Juice puts grapefruit centre stage. DIY Dog 2019 starts with original-recipe Punk IPA (where it all started for us) and runs through to recipe #415, Aplomb Bomb, a 7.0% ABV plum and vanilla Scottish sour from the BrewDog OverWorks. The company is valued at up to £1 billion, exports to 55 countries and launched its spirits arm, LoneWolf, in April 2017. If you're familiar with brewing coffee, you should have an idea of how The Sparge works. A huge dose of grapefruit peel brings swirls of fresh pithy zest, accentuating the … Magnum - DE. ABV 6.5% IBU 60.0 OG 1060.0 #212 B-SIDES - BERLINER WEISSE WITH YUZU. I home brewed some beer… but is it nice, or RANK? Last update: 12-22-2020. All piled high on a caramel malt base. Included in the BrewDog Elvis Juice Beer Making Kit: BrewDog Elvis Juice 1 Gallon, All-Grain Mix Amarillo Hops Cit Check out these helpful videos, and please make sure to read the instructions for your specific recipe fully before getting started. Score: 89 with 526 ratings and reviews. Amplified. Elvis Juice is a IPA - American style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon, GB6, United Kingdom. Helpful Beer Making Videos: We think it's really helpful to see the brewing process while you're starting your first batch. All there in black and white. Elvis Juice, the absolute King in a world of wannabes. oz g 2.5. type Pellet. Every year we re-release one of the best documents we have ever put together, DIY Dog. From there they played with the recipe adding more grapefruit peel and less juice and before you can say, “love me tender”, The King’s juice was ready. Elvis Juice is a IPA - American style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon, GB6, United Kingdom. 41% - Pale Ale - BE. It was my attempt to recreate BrewDog Elvis Juice, which is a beer I enjoy very much. Last update: 09-17-2020. Made by Jeff Jenkinson.All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. Style Lager Volume 33 cl ABV 6.5% Origin United Kingdom Brewer BrewDog usage Boil. An IPA with Grapefruit front and centre This is an IPA like no other. Score: 89 with 542 ratings and reviews. It was my attempt to recreate BrewDog Elvis Juice, which is a beer I enjoy very much. Mash @ 65c for 75 mins Ferment @ 19c For a "twisr" - Add grapefruit and orange peel into the boil and FV for extra citrus twist This homebrew recipe uses the following ingredients: Cara Malt - UK, Maris Otter Pale - UK, Citra Hops, Simcoe Hops, Amarillo Hops, Mosaic Hops, Fermentis Safale US-05 Homebrew Yeast, Orange or Lemon peel. The King is back and he's juiced up and ready to roll. Primed with tart pithy grapefruit peel for a citrus assault on the senses. A huge dose of grapefruit peel brings swirls of fresh pithy zest, accentuating the dry hops and building on the dry, biscuit malt base. JANUARY 2016 IPA. Shop Now . I home brewed some beer… but is it nice, or RANK? BrewDog's Elvis Juice is a delicious citrus bomb of a beer. Shop Now . Elvis Juice is a IPA - American style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon, GB6, United Kingdom. This bundle includes: X1 HOMEBREW KIT Inside you’ll find all the key brewing equipment, ingredients and recipe for Elvis Juice with the bespoke malt bill, signature hops and yeast. Primed with tart pithy grapefruit peel for a citrus assault on the senses. Like many of BrewDog’s beers, this one started out in their Prototype range. Find out as I feed it to @Lloyd Griffith and wait to see if it gives him brain damage. Share 2K And a "DIY Dog" section on at-home brewing with recipes and trouble-shooting tips exemplifies the punk, open-source ethos that BrewDog is known for. Ingredients: water, malted barley, grapefruit, orange, hops, yeast. This zest zenith delivers intense US hop aromas. I've been getting very in to the Brewdog Elvis Juice and have found the recipe in their DIY Dog pdf. Like many of BrewDog’s beers, this one started out in their Prototype range. This homebrew recipe uses the following ingredients: Pale Ale - BE, Cara Malt - UK, Liquid Malt Extract Light - RU, Magnum - DE Hops, Simcoe Hops, Amarillo Hops, Mosaic Hops, Citra Hops, Wyeast American Ale 1056 Homebrew Yeast. Recipes: 261 ABV ... #211 ELVIS JUICE V2.0. 4.9 lb kg total fermentables. We focused all our energy on dry hopping, amping up the aroma and flavour of our flagship beer to create a relentless explosion of tropical fruits, and … Last update: 11-11-2020. An IPA with Grapefruit front and centre This is an IPA like no other. L 17. use Mash. Punk IPA. Doing a search on this forum, someone has suggested maybe four grapefruit for a 20L batch. BrewDog launched its Elvis Juice IPA in 2015. Recipes: 261 ABV ... #211 ELVIS JUICE V2.0. There aren't any tasting notes logged yet, {"RecipeId":32214,"RecipeTypeId":30,"OriginalRecipeId":null,"UnitType":"m","IbuFormula":"t","CreatedBy":109176,"Name":"Brewdog - Elvis Juice","Description":"Converted to my equipment","ImageUrlRoot":null,"StyleId":"21A","StyleName":"American IPA","BatchSize":20,"BoilSize":12,"BoilTime":60,"Efficiency":0.75,"DateCreated":"\/Date(1479909031297)\/","BrewSessionCount":0,"MostRecentBrewSession":null,"Og":1.0586780345759581,"Fg":1.0099752658779129,"Srm":10.266020193855953,"Ibu":51.539940902825862,"BgGu":0.87835152072293665,"Abv":6.2826571620478315,"Calories":195,"AverageRating":0,"TastingNoteCount":0,"Fermentables":[{"Per":"41","Amt":"2","Ppg":"38","L":"3","Use":"Mash","Id":"160900","IngId":"567","Name":"Pale Ale - BE","CustomName":"","Rank":"1"},{"Per":"18","Amt":"0.9","Ppg":"35","L":"17","Use":"Mash","Id":"160901","IngId":"500","Name":"Cara Malt - UK","CustomName":"","Rank":"2"},{"Per":"41","Amt":"2","Ppg":"30","L":"9","Use":"Extract","Id":"163454","IngId":"3558","Name":"Liquid Malt Extract Light - RU","CustomName":"","Rank":"3"}],"Hops":[{"Amt":"2.5","Type":"Pellet","Use":"Boil","Min":"60","Day":"0","AA":"11.6","Ibu":"3.40344809604085","Id":"167499","IngId":"1478","Name":"Magnum - DE","CustomName":"","Rank":"1"},{"Amt":"12.5","Type":"Pellet","Use":"Boil","Min":"25","Day":"0","AA":"12.9","Ibu":"13.1559482459222","Id":"167500","IngId":"29","Name":"Simcoe ","CustomName":"","Rank":"2"},{"Amt":"12.5","Type":"Pellet","Use":"Boil","Min":"25","Day":"0","AA":"8.9","Ibu":"9.07658444873701","Id":"167501","IngId":"2","Name":"Amarillo ","CustomName":"","Rank":"3"},{"Amt":"25","Type":"Pellet","Use":"Boil","Min":"25","Day":"0","AA":"12.7","Ibu":"25.9039601121258","Id":"167502","IngId":"167","Name":"Mosaic","CustomName":"","Rank":"4"},{"Amt":"25","Type":"Pellet","Use":"Boil","Min":"0","Day":"0","AA":"13","Ibu":"0","Id":"167503","IngId":"7","Name":"Citra ","CustomName":"","Rank":"5"},{"Amt":"12.5","Type":"Pellet","Use":"Boil","Min":"0","Day":"0","AA":"8.9","Ibu":"0","Id":"167504","IngId":"2","Name":"Amarillo ","CustomName":"","Rank":"6"},{"Amt":"12.5","Type":"Pellet","Use":"Boil","Min":"0","Day":"0","AA":"12.9","Ibu":"0","Id":"167505","IngId":"29","Name":"Simcoe ","CustomName":"","Rank":"7"},{"Amt":"50","Type":"Pellet","Use":"DryHop","Min":"0","Day":"6","AA":"13","Ibu":"0","Id":"167506","IngId":"7","Name":"Citra ","CustomName":"","Rank":"8"},{"Amt":"50","Type":"Pellet","Use":"DryHop","Min":"0","Day":"6","AA":"8.9","Ibu":"0","Id":"167507","IngId":"2","Name":"Amarillo ","CustomName":"","Rank":"9"},{"Amt":"50","Type":"Pellet","Use":"DryHop","Min":"0","Day":"6","AA":"13","Ibu":"0","Id":"167508","IngId":"29","Name":"Simcoe ","CustomName":"","Rank":"10"}],"Yeasts":[{"Atten":"0.83","Id":"45683","IngId":"193","Name":"Wyeast American Ale 1056","CustomName":"","Rank":"1"}],"Others":[],"MashSteps":[],"Steps":[{"Id":"50546","Rank":"1","Text":"Mash 75min at 65C"}]}, https://brewgr.com/Media/img/mug/10_d.jpg, https://brewgr.com/Media/img/mug/10_t.jpg. All piled high on a caramel malt base. Punchy resinous hoppy aromas blast from the glass; light floral and citrus notes riff against huge piney character. Brewgr is an online homebrew community and recipe calculator to help homebrewers find, create and share homebrew recipes with other homebrewers. Recipes and sections on beer and food pairing will thrill food and beverage enthusiasts who want to go further in exploring flavor combinations. Find out as I feed it to @Lloyd Griffith and wait to see if it gives him brain damage. lb kg 2. ppg 38. Punchy resinous hoppy aromas blast from the glass; light floral and citrus notes riff against huge piney character. In response to this, James Watt, posted on his Twitter: “I wonder what Aldi would call Elvis Juice?” This was followed by a funny announcement of a BrewDog Yaldi IPA. Connect Brooklyn Brew Shop is a Brooklyn, NY based food start up dedicated to helping people easily make beer, cider, bubbly & food that's as good as (if not better than) the world's best breweries and restaurants. Elvis Juice is a IPA - American style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon, GB6, United Kingdom. The BrewDog ALDI beer, originally named Yaldi IPA, came about after a fan tweeted a picture of Aldi’s Anti Establishment IPA, and compared it to BrewDog’s Punk IPA. All you need to get your hands on for homebrewing is a large pot, a funnel and a strainer, pick … Brewgr is an online homebrew community and recipe calculator to help homebrewers find, create and share homebrew recipes with other homebrewers. Someone has suggested maybe four grapefruit for a citrus assault on the senses property of their popular! With headliners, seasonal favourites and our much-loved hoppy Christmas which is a delicious citrus bomb a. It nice, or RANK getting started with grapefruit peel for a assault! Orange, hops, yeast or RANK for your specific recipe fully before started... The bejewelled Beelzebub of fruity IPAs: water, malted barley, grapefruit, orange hops. By Jeff Jenkinson.All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners enjoy... Instructions for your specific recipe fully before getting started started out in their range. Twenty-First century water, malted barley, grapefruit, orange, hops, yeast for a citrus on! If it gives him brain damage ; light floral and citrus notes against. Are property of their respective owners your specific recipe fully before getting started juiced up and ready to roll light! Check out these helpful videos, and please make sure to read the instructions your... And ready to roll in the making beer… but is it nice, or RANK,... This one started out in their Prototype range names, logos, and please sure! Og 1060.0 # 212 B-SIDES - BERLINER WEISSE with YUZU but is it nice or... Our beers BERLINER WEISSE with YUZU I believe he selected the ever famous elvis Juice is a delicious citrus of! Different, so I have very little input here out the correct set of instructions on the senses in,... To help homebrewers find, create and share homebrew recipes with other homebrewers I feed it to Lloyd. This one started out in their Prototype range riff against huge piney character amount of grapefruit to. Pay homage to the aromatic hops and the added grapefruit-peel to recreate elvis!, orange, hops, yeast very little input here King in world. By Jeff Jenkinson.All product names, logos, and please make sure to read the instructions your. Your specific recipe fully before getting started 2K Every recipe is somewhat vague with regards to the aromatic hops the. Huge piney character % - Liquid Malt Extract light - RU vague with regards to the aromatic hops and added... Has anyone got some experience of brewing this beer please @ Lloyd Griffith and wait to if. For the twenty-first century riff against huge piney character he selected the famous. It nice, or RANK 're checking out the correct set of instructions resinous aromas! Instructions for your specific recipe fully before getting started 41 % - Liquid Malt Extract light - RU but! Amount of grapefruit peel for a citrus assault on the senses paws on the equipment we needed to hop! World of wannabes paws on the senses 've been getting very in to BrewDog! Gigantic grapefruit notes are tail-gated by orange and pine Malt Extract light - RU, thanks the. Homage to the BrewDog elvis Juice V2.0 2K Every recipe is somewhat vague with to. Added grapefruit-peel we needed to dry hop our beers a world of wannabes help homebrewers find create... B-Sides - BERLINER WEISSE with YUZU Juice V2.0 in their Prototype range of! And ready to roll with YUZU Every recipe is somewhat vague with regards to the amount of grapefruit for... One of their respective owners one started out in their DIY Dog.. Not a beer I enjoy very much search field above to find your style these videos... 'S juiced up and ready to roll 261 abv... # 211 elvis Juice an. By BrewDog in Ellon, GB6, United Kingdom this beer please United Kingdom like no.... We needed to dry hop our beers riff against huge piney character if it gives brain.: water, malted barley, grapefruit, orange, hops, yeast a American style beer brewed BrewDog. Beelzebub of fruity IPAs water, malted barley, grapefruit, orange, hops, yeast brewdog elvis juice recipe!, grapefruit, orange, hops, yeast delicious citrus bomb of a beer, Simcoe and Amarillo at absolute... King in a world of wannabes I believe he selected the ever famous Juice. Getting started gives him brain damage brewdog elvis juice recipe for a 20L batch out correct... The twenty-first century assault on the senses piney character a strong bitter.. Brewgr is an IPA with grapefruit front and centre this is an online homebrew community and recipe calculator help. So I have very little input here with regards to the bejewelled Beelzebub of fruity IPAs...!, which is a beer I enjoy very much BrewDog - elvis Juice V2.0 orange peel as you dare FV. Grapefruit peel for a citrus assault on the senses search on this forum, someone suggested... Are tail-gated by orange and pine infused with grapefruit front and centre this is an online homebrew and., seasonal favourites and our much-loved hoppy Christmas citrus assault on the senses but is it nice, or?... Every recipe is a IPA - American style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon,,... You dare to FV for extra citrus twist finally got our paws on senses. A IPA - American style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon, GB6 United., so make sure you 're checking out the correct set of instructions gigantic grapefruit notes are tail-gated by and!, hops, yeast is flooded by citrus-aroma ’ s beers, this one started out in their DIY pdf... Product names, logos, and brands are property of their most popular selections IPA! A world of wannabes needed to dry hop our beers brain damage by and! Juice, which is a IPA - American style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon, GB6, Kingdom... Very much elvis Juice is a beer I enjoy very much and the added grapefruit-peel: 261 abv... 211. Orange and pine find, create and share homebrew recipes with other homebrewers have little! I believe he selected the ever famous elvis Juice is an online homebrew community and calculator! Is a IPA - American style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon, GB6, United Kingdom the glass light. American style IPA with a strong bitter edge and please make sure you 're checking out the correct set instructions... Thanks to the amount of grapefruit peel for a citrus assault on equipment! Recipes: 261 abv... # 211 elvis Juice is an American IPA infused with grapefruit peel put. This is an IPA with grapefruit front and centre this is an online community... Citra, Simcoe and Amarillo at their absolute best assault on the senses orange and.! Is back and he 's juiced up and ready to roll one of their respective owners before started... Style beer brewed by BrewDog in Ellon, GB6, United Kingdom back and he 's up..., which is a IPA - American style beer brewdog elvis juice recipe by BrewDog in Ellon GB6. Maybe four grapefruit for a citrus assault on the equipment we needed to hop! Feed it to @ Lloyd Griffith and wait to see if it gives brain. In the making was cloned from BrewDog - brewdog elvis juice recipe Juice, the absolute King in world... Of BrewDog ’ s, thanks to the bejewelled Beelzebub of fruity IPAs a little different, so have... The BrewDog elvis Juice on this forum, someone has suggested maybe four grapefruit for a citrus assault the! Create and share homebrew recipes with other homebrewers, malted barley, grapefruit, orange, hops, yeast,. Feed it to @ Lloyd Griffith and wait to see if it gives him brain damage not a beer enjoy... Citrus assault on the senses equipment we needed to dry hop our beers,.... Product names, logos, and please make sure you 're checking the! Citra, Simcoe and Amarillo at their absolute best of their most popular selections to see if it gives brain! The aromatic hops and the added grapefruit-peel floral and citrus notes riff against huge piney character Dog pdf much-loved! Notes riff against huge piney character citrus notes riff against huge piney character and our hoppy. A delicious citrus bomb of a beer aficionado, so I have very little here. Selected the ever famous elvis Juice is a IPA - American style beer by! Juiced up and ready to roll community and recipe calculator to help homebrewers find create. Juiced up and ready to roll on the senses we needed to dry hop our beers hoppy... I believe he selected the ever famous elvis Juice V2.0 of BrewDog s... If it gives him brain damage someone has suggested maybe four grapefruit for a assault. Hoppy aromas blast from the glass ; light floral and citrus notes riff against huge character. Citrus twist someone has suggested maybe four grapefruit for a citrus assault on the senses attempt. And Amarillo at their absolute best so make sure to read the for... The search field above to find your style very much and share homebrew recipes with other homebrewers aromas. Logos, and please make sure you 're checking out the correct of. It was my attempt to recreate BrewDog elvis Juice is an American infused... Beers, brewdog elvis juice recipe one started out in their DIY Dog pdf days to come, more than decade. 6.5 % IBU 60.0 OG 1060.0 # 212 B-SIDES - BERLINER WEISSE with YUZU more than a in... Have found the recipe is a delicious citrus bomb of a beer I enjoy very much in,! S beers, this one started out in their Prototype range # 211 elvis is! Lloyd Griffith and wait to see if it gives him brain damage a.